the file you downloaded previously (Progress_Folder.doc) in Windows XP:
- Click the Windows Start button, Search,
For Files and Folders.
- In the left panel, click
Documents (word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
- In the All or part of the document name box,
type *.doc or *.docx (if you use
- Click Use advanced search
- In the Look in box, click the list arrow and
- Click the Search button. You should see all
files stored in the Desktop ending in doc or
(if you use Word 2007) listed.
OPEN - PRINT - DELETE
- Right-click the desired file, and note the choices of
Open, Print, Copy, Delete, etc.
- Click Open to open, Print to print or
Delete to delete.
Note: There are many
other ways to search using Windows XP. Click
here for details on Windows XP.
+ M to show the Desktop.
Right-click on an open space on the Desktop,
and click New, Folder.
With New Folder still highlighted in
the folder name box, type GDPFILES; press Enter.
Double-click the folder to open Windows Explorer;
click inside the Address box to display and highlight the